What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, to personalize your experience, and to collect information about your usage of the website.
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Personalize your experience on our Website
- Analyze your usage of our Website
- Identify and diagnose technical issues
- Provide relevant advertising
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Essential Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website and cannot be disabled. They include cookies that enable you to log in, to add items to your cart, and to use our payment processing system.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies enable our Website to remember your preferences and settings, such as your language preference or your location. They allow us to personalize your experience on our Website.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about your usage of our Website, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay on each page. They help us to analyze our Website’s performance and to identify and diagnose technical issues.
- Advertising Cookies – These cookies are used to provide relevant advertising to you based on your interests. They track your browsing habits and enable us to show you targeted ads on our Website and on third-party websites.
Managing Your Cookies
You can manage your cookies preferences at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our Website.
Changes to This Policy